Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Awww thanks so much πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’•
@Teej

You are most welcome @Sans911 . I hope the infection clears quickly so you can make the wedding. πŸ™πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Sans911sorry I havent been around to support you.

Sorry to hear you have to go back in for surgery on Monday. I hope for you sake it is only a day procedure.

Well done on getting the assignment done hun, I know how hard that was for you.

Lots of gentle hugs and Heart 

@Snowie - nice to hear from you but there's no need to apologise for not supporting me. I'm missing you just because I miss you, I care about you and I'm concerned how things are for you. πŸ’œ ❀️ πŸ’™ I don't expect support from you with how things are for you. You need to take care of yourself first before others. Just seeing you post or be under the support button is enough for me to know you are around, and that you are thinking of me. That's all I expect for now. Sending you love and hugs sweetie πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hoping your going  ok @Sans911 πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™

I'm so so @outlander. Pain is a little easier today

im glad the pain is abit easier @Sans911 Heart
is there anything I/we can help with or anything you want to talk about?
is anything causing the so-so sort of feeling?

Hey @Sans911 . Sorry to read that you need another surgery. I’m hoping it goes ok. 

It was nice to read that your mum has been a help 😊. Here’s hoping that after this you’ll find relief and be able to do more of the things that fill your life. I can imagine you’d be a bit at the end of your tether at the moment. 

@outlander  I read things are tough for you still. Here’s hoping your physical stuff is sorted soon as well. I think our mental health is always adversely affected by our physical health. 

Have either of you or anyone joining this conversation seen any good movies lately? I’ve just started watching them. Feeling a bit spoilt as I have logins to some movie sites that my kids have subscriptions to. It’s been nice to see a few that made me laugh, which has been a long time coming. 😊

πŸ’œπŸ€—

Hello @Teej
Umm i havent seen any movies yet. My sisters watched the new lion king and they said it was really good. Might be worth having a look at..

I recently watched 'the upside' @outlander which I enjoyed. It’s actually about a carer and has some lovely moments in it. Not quite the same as your job though. It’s actually based on a true story. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance