Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Screenshot_20191104-182052_Gallery.jpg

20191104_180220.jpg

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

So @Determined, does this mean you're at the "I want to go to sleep until it's all sorted out" stage...? Been there. Smiley Frustrated

Kind of @Smc  except all of my problems are my own. I could very easily just throw the towel in with uni and give up but then I would be more depressed later at yet another failure. 

Have an exam tomorrow @Smc  and going over review notes today it really is beyond me.

Then a report in 1 week that also seems out of reach. I am just so tired and depressed I can't recall or apply any information. 

If I at least try and fail then at least I have tried.  

Screenshot_20191104-210514_Gallery.jpg

Got it. Do what you can, we'll be thinking of you and praying.
Better get some sleep? Tired brains don't have much recall capacity.

@Determined 

How did you get on today Bro?

Complete flop @Former-Member 

Was initially relieved and excited when reading the questions in perusal. All the things I had been focusing on in prep was there but then come time to answer... Could not come up with anything. 

My brain is so exhausted I feel I can not even achieve the most basic tasks 😫

Have a week now to finish a report that is well beyond me. No idea what I am going to do with that ☹

Checking in @Determined 

Still feeling flat here @Former-Member 

Struggling with some assessment that I have resigned to failing. Due 5pm tomorrow.

Exam last week was a total loss also

Just don't have any capacity atm ☹

Hoping I can at least pass both subjects. 

Seems atm the only time I am not feeling overwhelmed is when I am out walking. 

While that has its health benefits I can't be walking all the time.

It does however shed some light on how darling became so obsessed with her cycling leading up to her crisis.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance