Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Feeling a little better atm but mostly I have reached an I don't care point (re studies) and brain has not had to stretch and focus.

This I feel will come back and bite me if I don't pick up my act. If I fail the semester (real possibility atm) don't know what I will do. Certinally won't help my mood. Something I will be addressing with student support this coming week. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Don't know what happened to the pic above???  Reluctant to repost in case mods blocked it. Haven't seen an email though so ? 

Was an accurate expression of how I feel atm though 🙁

I am hoping for a decent night's sleep tonight. I am feeling tired and exhausted (in a healthy way for once) after a 200km bike ride .Lots of twisties up and over a mountain range . 

Fresh air and a different form of concentration and focus. 

Sleep well @Determined...

How did you get on this week @Determined 

Thinking of you @Determined  xx 

Not in a good space atm @Former-Member  @Shaz51 

Up and down and all over the place 😫

Had 2 consults with student support this week and another booked for next week. Possibly another at the end of the week?  Juat need to get through this next 10 days until the end of semester. Without that support I would have just given up on this semester. 😢

Have come.out to uni to hide and hopefully get some work done but just sitting in the car atm. Don't have the emotional strength to go inside.  Wet miserable day here. 

We need the rain but not helping my mood atm 😥

Next time darling whines at me 'what's wrong' and I reply I'm just tired. I don't have to feel guilty for lying.  < *edit... fixed stupid spelling typo

Screenshot_20191102-093640_Samsung Internet.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance