Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with complex mental health issues, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Welcome to do so @Determined. None of us want to be having our rough times alone. Smiley Sad

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Hey @Determined, is your area getting any of the wild weather and high water?

@Determined  think you were spotted out this week....

images - 2020-02-15T091405.130.jpeg

Highlighted

No wild weather local to us @Smc 

There is a minor flood alert for the river running through town but that will not impact us. 

I have been procrastinating putting the boat away in the hopes I may get out at least 1 more time before uni ramps up again but that is now unlikely. Was down at the coast today for a family outing and it is looking most uncomfortable with the wind and swell. (Usually calm bar crossing is looking a bit like @Darcy s pic lol) not quite my cup.of tea

So job for tomorrow or Monday is to put the boat away. It is a bit of a task as it is a tight squeeze. 

For urgent assistance, call: