Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined 🙏

Have you made GP appt?  

Gentle encouragement to persist in finding a counselor/ therapist that is a good fit for you.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Thanks @Former-Member 

Need to call in first thing tomorrow for an appointment. Hoping I can get one this week. Usual gp can be hard to get into but don't really have the capacity to explain everything to someone new. 

On a positive note, went to church this morning and message was so relevant and encouraging. Day at a time at the moment. 

Appointment made for tomorrow @Former-Member 

Called first thing this morning and initially could not get it until next week with Dr of choice 😞

Called back an hour later to book in with whoever I could get and was offered an appointment with Dr of choice. 

This is a huge relief as I was not looking forward to explaining everything to someone I did not know.

Meeting with student support today at the uni.

@Determined 

Trust these appts are  productive Bro.

Getting your own doctor is one of those little but important Godsends. Hope it all goes well.

This afternoon's appointment was productive @Former-Member  

@Determined  👍

How are you going @Determined 

Not doing well at all at the moment @Former-Member 

Safe and no risk of any harm (don't want to alarm or worry anyone) but really depressed atm and feeling useless. 

Screenshot_20191023-210533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Take care @Determined. We'll be praying.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance