Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care- walking and cycling

I managed 5000 steps today. Some of that could be from bouncing around on the rideon for an hour. I usually pause the counter while mowing but forgot this afternoon. 

Working tomorrow so will have some more steps to climb. Having to take it a bit easy at the moment as my knee is a little tender. Have a gp app in 2 weeks. Will get it checked out then if it is still not right. 

Managed 6500 steps today.

That was not all walking but it was all physical activity. Hour of whipper snipping and 2 hours of weeding. Front fence and bank at the back of our house looks so much better already. Haven't even scratched the surface yet though. 

11,188 steps today.

Big day today cleaning out my shed and feeling every muscle and joint in my body. Hoping tonight I may get some sleep.

way to go @Determined

figers crossed for you to have a good night`s sleep Heart

I need it @Shaz51

Averaging 2-3 hours max a night at the moment.  One step closer to having a contract on a new house tonight. We had a verbal agreement but the sellers changed their mind on some inclusions so that is delaying things. 

is the new house far or close to where you are @Determined

8km closer to town @Shaz51

It is on a much smaller block so less work to look after  and has a granny flat for darlings parents. 

sounds great @Determined Smiley Happy

Screenshot_20180714-212951_Samsung Health.jpg

After 10 hours on my feet today they are aching with lots of blisters. 

This is today's effort. I don't think that there is a part of me that is not sore.

Screenshot_20180715-215524_Samsung Health.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance