Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

way to go @Ant7 , @BryanaCamp , @greenpea 

me , just working is enough and helping my mum xxxx

Hello @BlueBay , @Queenie 

morning fitness people @Shaz51 @Queenie @Ant7 @BlueBay @greenpea @Meowmy 

I hiked 10kms yesterday, the sun was out & I felt I did it with more ease than last time so that was good. Beautiful tall trees

eucs.JPG

hope your exercise goes well for you today Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp  @Queenie  @Shaz51  @BlueBay  @greenpea  and any one else reading 

Hi everyone I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their training.

I went to the gym yesterday but I was not really feeling it and only managed about 40 minutes I will try again today. On a positive I managed to pack my pack for my our upcoming hike. The pack ended up at 13kg I have to make a few changes and I have to put food and water in but I reasonably happy with it.6BFA6F5B-2FED-4B75-8DBA-D6DAA1C2B91F.jpeg

@BryanaCamp  Oh wow BryanaCamp that sky with the trees looks so beautiful. I have almost forgotten what blue sky looks like :D. What a wonderful hike. You are so fit it is amazing!. You go girl!!! I am super impressed.xxx

@Ant7  I had almost forgotten about your hike Ant7! 😮 that is coming up soon isn't it. How wonderful. I hope the weather is good for you. Not too chilly with nice sunny weather. Looking forward to how it all goes for you.xxx

ps: photo hasnt come up as yet. will keep checking 🙂

@greenpea I am probably going to give the first hike a miss for a few reasons but the second hike is coming up soon ish in the first week of October. It is a 3 day trip and my wife is coming so hence the heavy pack. I am really looking forward to it should be reasonably warm by then. If it ever stops raining I can start pack training with my full pack lol

wow that's a lot of stuff to carry @Ant7 you must have a strong back. I can only carry a tiny day pack with a small bottle of water & snacks in it. it's great to have your hike to look forward to. how many days/how far is it?

Hi guys @Ant7 @greenpea @BryanaCamp @Shaz51 and others passing by 😊

last weekend hubby and I walked 8km through a walking boardwalk. It was cold but nice. But my body was so sore the next day. Hoping to do another walk next Sunday. 

@Ant7 Are you hiking with mates? How long for?

@BryanaCamp  I am doing the Six Foot Track. It is 45km and it should take 3 days. I did the Overland Track in Tasmania in 2016 it is 65km and that took us 5 days. It was our first overnight trip and our packs were about 20kg without water 

@BlueBay  I am going with my wife. Doing the Six Foot Track it is 45km and should take 3 days 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance