Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Looking after yourself Maggie?

@Maggie  you are always there to welcome everyone new, to show us around.

i hope you are well and just enjoying some me time, you deserve it.

Take care 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Maggie 

@Powderfinger 

@Former-Member 

@Eve7 

@greenpea .

@frog 

@Shaz51 

@Judi9877 

@Anastasia 

@BlueBay 

Does anyone else think this is getting kind of serious? It's been almost three weeks now since she's been online, which isn't THAT long, but yeah, kind of long! I mean she must have gotten the notifications of us tagging her in her e-mail, so maybe she hasn't checked her e-mail either.

Is there a process for the moderators to check on someone's welfare, or are we not allowed to do that? Apparently you guys can get someone's phone number, but it's optional. Maybe it's too early to go down that road?

Reply as soon as you see this, Maggie, we miss you! We'd rather hear back from you and realise we overreacted than not hear back from you at all!

There are many reasonable explanations. If she just wants a break from being online, we'll totally respect that. She may also be offline because she forgot her password or some other technical reason, which would be kind of funny.

Hi @Former-Member, 

I can see you're really eager to hear from Maggie. It's normal for members to pop in and out, even take breaks sometimes, though it's understandable to wonder when you haven't seen someone in a while and it can be uncomfortable to sit with. Thanks for your concern and making us aware- I'm sure Maggie will appreciate it! Take Care, 

TideisTurning 😊

@Former-Member I went offline for over a month due to tek ishoos and had hiccups coming bak.

Dear @Maggie 

Fond thoughts and hope you are doing alright.

and share the kindness ...and share the kindness ...

Oh, OK, that makes sense then. Sorry I didn't notice 😂, although that was probably before I arrived.

@Former-Member  Hi Florenceforty yes I am very worried about @Maggie . It is very unlike her. I not only miss her as a friend but am extremely concerned about her welfare. Love you Maggie. peaxxx

Thank you for tagging me @Former-Member  and for caring about Maggie too. Some times we just don't have the words or the the mental strength to to connect. But it will be nice to see someone cares when Maggie returns. 

Didn't recognise you @Appleblossom @greenpea with your new cheerful avatars @Former-Member  I believe powderfinger is also taking a break

@Former-Member  You have been here before in another life time havent you. Can you give me a hint?:)x

No definitely not. I joined last year and have not changed name or anything. I noticed you have changed your picture that is all.  I had a purple flower with a mouse asleep inside. I have no thoughts of a avatar since I asked for everything to go. 💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance