Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Looking after yourself Maggie?

I just stumbled across this thread. Thankyou everyone who has left messages for me here. I won’t tag anyone in case I miss someone.

Life has become complex and difficult. For that reason I can’t be on the forums.

Please take care beautiful people. Lots of these for you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope things get easier for you soon in the future @Maggie. I've missed seeing you around but hope you're able to take care and get support off the forums.
❤️🍵

Thanks for checking in @Maggie 

You are loved and cared for very much here.

💜🙏💜

I think of you often @Maggie please take care of you xox

Thank you so much, Maggie, I really appreciate you checking in. This legit felt like a missing persons investigation for a hot second 😂. I remember a quote from a documentary about the NSW Police Missing Persons Unit. "Our job is to find people, not re-unite people."

For that reason, we completely understand you being offline.. but we're glad to know you'll BE OK ❤... and if not, then please call the major resources or reach out to someone you love.

Thinking of you @Maggie and really appreciate you letting us know 💙💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance