Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Sophia1 💚💚

Hi @Sophia1

Me too @greenpea With a "Transmat Beam" (like in Science fiction) - I would be popping myself over to the Blue Mountains (NSW) every day.

I would spend about 30 minutes or 1 hour there (for a meditation break) - then pop myself back to WA.

That would save me the 4 to 5 hours flight each way - & would ensure that I spend time in the places that I love.

I have not seen the Blue Mountains in about 20 years - I grew up just a few hours drive from there.

Oh, & definitely the Pyramids in Egypt - I cannot afford overseas flights or trips, & would not physically cope with such a long flight.

If I could "Transmat/Teleport" myself there - I would go right now (in an instant).

Adge

@Adge  we could go there together :). Think of all the wonderful places we could visit without having to cope with planes etc :Dx

Thank you all for your lovely responses @greenpea @Maggie @eudemonism @outlander @Adge 

hello also @Exoplanet @Former-Member @TAB @MDT @Meowmy @Shaz51 

rather than ramble on in my usual philosophical style which is starting to annoy even myself..

I thought I would ask how you all are..

some I have read about in other threads...

wanted to include you..however no pressure to respond..

I know how it feels to spread myself out over too many threads..

for now I will leave something here for you all..

if you get tired.jpg

silence.jpg

Sophia 💛💚💜

good to hear from you @Sophia1 I never think your rambling. always happy to listen wo whatever is happening for you. that is important to me Heart

im not so great atm im afraid

Hi @Sophia1  nice to see you um yeah am not too bad thanks, just have to sort work/centrelink stuff and would be a lot less stress anyhoo

Hello @TAB 

Centrelink/work is a proper pain in the proverbial..

I know a few people who have to jump through hoops just to tick the boxes.

I  get why the government has necessary conditions.

however it does not take into account that every person's situation is so very different..

having MH changes the whole situation if that person is struggling

can you get medical certificates from doctor if all too hard at moment?

You might have already mentioned this elsewhere..

sorry I cannot keep up with threads..

take care cheshire cat 💚

Hey @Sophia1
I am well thanks. Easy day today. Trying to establish internet again though as it is dropping out. Silly really.

Other than not much planned. May go swimming if it gets hotter. Not as hot as I thought it would be though.

I only got cut off like a month ago @Sophia1  , if not for 27hrs work one fortnight, it would have all reset and none of this would be happening. 

Work sent me to improbable place well had history there, know what they are like, gritted my teeth for 2 weeks, quit, went back there, quit again, then got offered other work by employer which turned into nothing then, after making me wait for weeks to get separation certificate, they ticked 'resigned' which which could mean a very long wait for any payments 

Wondering how one 'resigns' from 80hrs a month casual job?

anyway they offered me other work and i accepted. They just didnt follow through with promises, so they are lying and trying to make things difficult for me 

Anyway ph interview in 2hrs time I am practising lol. 

Yes, gave them so many sick certs over last couple years they gave me a pension card and let me use it while working still even though have had little in the way of direct payments due to work. And due to GPs 'filtering'/ignoring what I say, depression has not made it onto many of sick certs. One doctor said centrelink pefers to have a different condition on each form ? who knows  I am still capable of work, body and mind  getting more unreliable by the year tho and really should be doing something else. 

Anyway. I'm rehearsing for phone interview because I will be trying to shorten any waiting period they come up with. 

They have been very understanding over last 18mths or so, since had an assessment for work capacity, so see what happens ..phew ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance