Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Turned into a bit of a struggle evening here @Teej.  Technology fails all over the place during my homework session .... probably stuff you could have worked out for me ..... :face_with_rolling_eyes:🙁 .... but I managed with some of it.  It took forever though, so I ended up staying up late ..... and I think my mr.’s flight back was delayed, cos he has just come in and woken me up because he can’t be quiet, or leave things till morning ..... grrrr ..... can hear him clanking around in the kitchen now, probably waking up all the kids as well 😔

Mr. has been trying to organise married ones here for Easter, but he is then putting his foot through it by trying to force ones that don’t get along well to share the same too-close-for-comfort space .... and it’s likely that they will pull out 😥

I wanted to get back here earlier tonight, but phone calls were happening in amongst the tech fails and gahhh .... just hoped you weren’t thinking my response was a brush-off.  @CheerBear has been helping you to untangle things so well.  She has been a bit absent tonight so I hope all is okay .... for both of you ....

💜💕

💐💕 @Sans911 

Hi @Teej 💜

Its ok @Faith-and-Hope . I was a bit confused by your response but also massively insecure. I really don’t want to be the responsibility of anyone. I know that is phrased badly but I’m tired. I suspected you’d gotten carried away with you art studies. Easter sounds like a minefield. Mine is shaping up to be that too. 

@Sans911  I know you have lots going on too. I hope you’ve found a way to be kind to yourself. 

💜🤗

Can’t you sleep @Faith-and-Hope? . Please don’t stay up on my behalf. My stuffcan wait until I get up the guts to write it again. It’s notgoing anywhere fast :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Hugs @Teej ❣️.... and for your munefield too.  

I understand the “don’t want to be responsibility” comment, but it’s more about a natural heart-care amongst friends, something that I know has left scars before, but the relationships we have here exist outside the ones that are in the past.

I have kept company with a bar of chocolate .... there were nuts in it so it wasn’t all chocolate .... and it was in part because I was hungry, having been woken up after midnight (like gremlins ??) .... and the kitchen is massively out-of-bounds with mr. doing his 1am food prep :face_with_rolling_eyes:.

I ate the whole bar ..... 🤭

munefield = minefield .... ^^^

@Teej 

Although moonfield is probably appropriate to where I am at tonight .... lol

I am thinking that you might have dozed off @Teej , and my eyes are starting to roll.. I will look for you tomorrow ....

😘💕❤️

@Faith-and-Hope
@Teej

My actions have led to a messed up sleep pattern and messed up sleep. So I'm awake at 3am, reading your posts, feeling sad for you both with the complicated lives you have.

Hugs for you both💕💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance