Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Judgements

@Appleblossom Well the proof will be in the pudding as they say Appleblossom. If I go the way they think I will they will have all the proof they need to bring me undone .... but as I wont because I am not that kind of person over time some will realise that I have been misjudged whilst others will still hate 'haters gonna hate'.

And thanks for your support Appleblossom it means a lot to me :)Heart

You have heaps of positive energy @greenpea and you are there for your kids, challenging as it is.  We need a non stik teflon effect for the haters ...

Smiley HappyHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Why people wont forgive can be for a number of reasons @greenpea .

They may not prepared to forgive ... yet. This can be due to depth of wounds or they want their forgiveness to be genuine. 

Sometimes by not forgiving they maintain control of a relationship, playing the victim gives them a false power as they have the moral high ground. 

I might be wrong but it sounds as though what you have been experiencing is more than not forgiving but also revenge (have put in link to an article that explains why people are vengeful).  Not being able to forgive is different to bad mouthing others and spreading unkindness.

Others may know how to handle this better than I do  - if you are seeing a therapist they may be able to help. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/tech-support/201707/the-psychology-revenge-and-vengeful-peop...

@Former-Member Good morning Darcy I think you have hit the nail on the head.It is revenge for a slight. I feel kind of sorry for them in truth .... they have even been using  social media to spread their vengence upon me. Which is all kind of juvenille and silly. I don't know whether it is to get a reaction like me bursting into tears or to get all aggressive .... luckilly for me I really don't give a rat's rse half the time.

People can be so stupid at times the mind boggles. Thank you for the link it was most interesting 🙂 xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance