Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

Thank you for your thoughts about being thankful for not being alone and the ways we can connect with another soul, roses 🌹

I am having a good day,roses 🌹

hello @roses Smiley Happy

hello @MDT@Rosie93 , @Former-Member , @frog 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

Hi @roses @Shaz51 

Good to see you here.

I am grateful that I had a good day at work. It has been a long time between good days, and I feel like I'll sleep ok tonight.

Take it easy.

Good onya @roses
Good to see you mate 🙂

Hi Frog, hope you did sleep well last night, and glad for you that you had a good day yesterday. I agree that it’s very encouraging to have a good day when they don’t happen often.
Go well, love and encouragement, roses 🌹

Thank you Hamso. Thanks for your encouragement 👍,roses 🌹

Hi everyone👋

Today I am feeling really grateful for technology and the ability to speak to others no matter where they live in the world.

What are you grateful for today?

@roses @Shaz51 @MDT @frog @Rosie93 

Hi Daisy dreamer

i am really grateful for nature. My garden is not the Botanical Gardens, but I have managed to grow some plants and have them survive and flower. It is so comforting to look at what is growing and see the blooms. I love to pick a bunch of flowers and put them in a vase inside.

Whenever I go to Woolworths and Coles and they have stands with flowers for sale I never miss admiring them all, and anywhere where flowers are displayed I stand and admire them. It gives me a lot of joy.

love and hugs, roses 🌹 

Hi Shaz

Nothing like a good cup of coffee, gives you a bit of a boost. Hope you're enjoying the day 

love and hugs, roses 🌹 go well x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance