Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Smc 😞 hugzz
So hard 💜🙏

Ta @Former-Member... but yeah, that's why we're all hainging around here, isn't it? We can support each other in the hard stuff. Heart

hugs-page-gif.gif

Sometimes there's just no words 😞

My Darling is home 😁😁😁

And other than a ride around on the vaccuum cleaner the house passed muster 😁😁😁😁

Initially we were not pleased with the pile of washing on the table semi sorted but happily accepted that she was home early and the boys were going to help out after school as I was not sure who some clothes belong to 😊

We have had workers back on our roof this week fixing things that were not done correctly with recent restoration.

This is like attempt 4. Just fortunate that insurance is on top of it and ensuring things are done to standard. 

I was hoping it would be complete before Darling got home. No such luck.

1 day job has turned into at least a week. 

Thought I was going to pass out when told solar would have to be removed again. 

At least that part of the repair was done in a day and solar reinstated the same day it was removed. 

@Determined the saga continues ...

Mr Darcy donated some clothes to the op shop. 

On a more positive note I have been getting enthusiastic in planning some gardening.

Heading over to mum's on the weekend to check out a trailer I want to refurbish that is bigger than the baby trailer that FIL has. 

Will save a lot of trips to the tip as their is a lot of overgrowth to be removed. 

@Radleritis 

How are you getting along?

Stupidly the larger trailer will cost no more at the dump despite having 5 - 6 times the volume capacity. 

At $17 per load for green waste that adds up. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance