Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Former-Member  Most of what I want to get rid of will be a team effort. Particually in the kitchen. And some of it will need replacements/ alternatives. A lot of mismatched old stuff that means we have way more than we need. 

Or even use. 

And that is after filling 2 wheelie bins from the kitchen and pantry when we moved  lol 

Haha, love it @Determined. I loathe ironing. I try buy fabrics that drip-dry, and carefully fold or hang clothes straight off the clothesline. Anything to stop the ironing lol 😃 🌷

@Former-Member, I sent a bag of bedding down to the op shop today Smiley Very Happy

My kitchen floor is covered in saw dust today, and I have X3 splinters to dig out... 😮

Managed to finish the bed base (storage unit) for the van. Did have to hand saw the lid, to easy to lift lids and screwed them on with piano hinges 😃 Georgia dog was very interested in what I was doing, almost as if worried 🤔.  Only needed one break. Can't believe it's coming together, don't know what I'm doing but it's working 😁

'Onya @Shaz51 

I am out with my brother, we have been op shopping. Managed to get Mr Darcy a couple of brand new shirts. He is on on the one in two out rule and recently mentioned a couple of shirts that no longer fit him and has a few aging t-shirts so am hoping he will like what has been purchased 😀.

yes @Former-Member  i washed the doona covers and going to put new covers on before our son and DIL arrives in december

we are going away for our annivrsary this weekend which will be soooooo good

@Shaz51 

Weekend away = 😀😀😀

@Former-Member 

DIY = 👍

Have a happy weekend @Shaz51. 🙂

Oooh @Determined, you do like to stir!

iron man.jpg

ha ha @Smc , @Former-Member 

if we get there xxxxxx fingers crossed

LoL @Smc 

Darling was actually compliant and happily engaging with the baiting. While *she hates ironing she doesn't see the need to get all worked up about doing it. And she was pleased for the upgrade. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance