Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Good evening @pinklollipop15 @LostAngel @frog @TAB @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @Rhye and all forumites here. Well done on all of your wonderful achievements forumites!

@frog I like how you managed to do some yoga today! Well done! You've now reminded me that I need to add some daily mindfulness or meditation into my day as I know it's good for mental health and my psychologist has advised me to do this and I know it works. I do my nightly Calm app of how I'm feeling each day though as it's good to reflect on how the days been for me.

@LostAngel wow! I'm so proud of what you've managed to achieve today! Well done!

@pinklollipop15 great work on getting the uni studying done! Again, that hasn't happened for me today as it's been a tough day mentally for me. I'm so proud of the effort and motivation you've got for studying!

My achievements have been:

- Had a shower

- Took meds

- Did some knitting to help me with my negative mental state which worked immensely 

- Went and checked out Facebook and posted an update

- Posted on the forums a few times and received some great advice from the forumites here!

Judi9877😎🍀

Hi everyone!

It'll soon tick past midnight which means I have to talk among yesterday's achievements.

I didn't feel like I accomplished much. Mainly, I worked in the morning, facilitated a training session in the arvo, then went to the beach after work.

The beach was incredible!

As part of goal setting for the next few days, I want to complete my uni assignment (due Sunday... have I started? Nope...) I'm not like you @Judi9877 , I leave my assignments to the last minute!

Hi @pinklollipop15 @LostAngel @frog @Flying_Hams ...

Btw @TAB , sorry to hear things aren't the best at the moment - but at least you can laugh about it!

Hello Forum Friends @Judi9877  @BPDSurvivor  @pinklollipop15  @frog @TAB             and anyone else Ive forgotten,today was a mix of acheivements and struggles but for this post Ill focus on the positives ,One got of bed,two showered,three cooked lunch, four messaged an aunt which was a helpfull distraction,five watched a movie,6 ate a yummy chicken dinner, seven spent most of the afternoon trying to problem solve,have talked to lifeline as needed have a good noght stay safe everyone Heart

Hi there @LostAngel @BPDSurvivor @pinklollipop15 @frog @TAB @Flying_Hams @Rhye @Former-Member @Daisydreamer and everyone here. Well done on your achievements everyone!

Today, my achievements were:

- I finally did some uni studying for the week besides the assessment I completed on Sunday arvo!

- I started a movement challenge for myself to become more active which worked really well for me today 

- I watched Home and Away 

- I got some bad but relieved news from the real estate agent which I expected and didn't get upset about - our lease isn't being renewed in February which is bad as I have to look for a new property but good as the estate agent is a liar and a thief in regards to rent money so I'm glad to leave and not have that stress anymore - I had sweet and sour chicken for dinner with rice which tasted really good 

Keel those achievements coming through forumites!

Judi9877😎🌸

Absolutely love reading through this thread each day Heart It always brings a smile to my face!

My daily achievements are:
1. I cleaned the kitchen early this morning which always makes me feel better
2. Got an early start and finalised the events and activities calendar for November (keep an eye out for it soon!)
3. Picked fruit off my trees today to make jam

@Paperdaisy @Rhye I think you both might like this thread 🙂

Hey @Daisydreamer I too love reading this thread Smiley Happy

I've been following @Judi9877's amazing knitting creations and study efforts. Its so great to hear how the community is travelling. Will need to hear more about your homemade jam and maybe grab a recipe!

My daily achievements:

1. Organised a repair person for my sad dryer. It feels good to know it will be fixed soon.
2. Spent some time with my aging pup during lunch. It was nice to connect with her as she gets a bit lonely during the day.
3. Working on a topic for the forum which will hopefully be welcomed by all, and helpful for those who may need the space for this discussion (to be announced with the November calendar).

Keep all the daily achievements coming 👏

Hello Everyone Todays Acheivements arnt very much but here goes One hot Shower,Two Ate Lunch Three Drank Water,four Washed a Load of Clothes,5 reasting for pretty much the rest of the day ,neem trying to stay optimistic despite some financial and personal worries,Christmas with Family is one thing Im really looking forward too inspite of present worries,also again feel the need to switch off from social media and only gravitate towards People who make me feel needed at present,also escaping into watching Movies,getting lots of sleep,sometimes simple things like putting on Lip Gloss ,washing your face and Hair,finding funny videos to watch on youtube and having a Pj day seems to help,jad shower but straight back into Pjs now time for a movie to zone out for a while

Hi @Judi9877 !

You know what? Reading your achievements, I'm thoroughly impressed that, from a BPD perspective, you were able to mitigate the feelings that may have come with your lease not being renewed.

I see this as an immense achievement. If I were in your situation, I'd be stressing because finding a property is not easy, particularly at this time.

Well done @Judi9877 ! It's great to see so much growth in you. 

Hi @Daisydreamer ! Homemade jam sounds delish! I'm trying to guess what fruit you picked...as far as I know, it's slightly early for stone fruit, slightly late for citrus... I'm at a loss...so perhaps loquats? (My feeling is I'm incorrect LOL)

Hi @Rhye @LostAngel @pinklollipop15 @Paperdaisy 

BPDSurvivor

Oh, @Rhye ... I'm eagerly awaiting for the new forum topic.

Good wonderful evening @BPDSurvivor @LostAngel @Rhye @Daisydreamer @pinklollipop15 @Paperdaisy @TAB @frog @Shaz51 and all forumites here. Congratulations on all of your achievements everyone!

@Rhye a new forum topic coming up sounds very interesting! Like @BPDSurvivor , I'm 1 very curious kitten and can't wait to discover what it is! 
@Daisydreamer homemade jam sounds yummy! My grandmother used to make jams as well as a very yummy tomato chutney which I used to love either on its own or with ham on a sandwich when I used to visit her house, usually on a Friday when my mother took her out grocery shopping.

@BPDSurvivor thank you for such great compliments! You've truly made my day. To be honest, I am a little concerned about finding a new place as it's hard when you're on Centrelink and landlords don't see DSP as a stable income which it is compared to other government allowances as well as the stigma that they think you'll damage their investment because of being on Centrelink which of course isn't true but try telling them and property managers that who also can be biased. When I have to look for a property, it had to be within a certain driving distance of Tafe as that's going back to on campus next year as well as be near a bus route as well as my housemate doesn't drive and found our current place a public transport nightmare when I was away for 23 days at hospital and PARCS as buses were only once an hour on our estate so she was relying on taxis most of the time to get her to places and Woolworths home delivery for food shopping.

@LostAngel well done once again on all of your achievements. You always amaze me at how many things you do each day!

Today (Friday) my achievements were:

- Had a shower

- Ate 3 main meals 

- Fed my cat dinner 

- Took a call from my estranged father who I had spoken to in a long time (he's an alcoholic so there's issues there) and was very glad I did as we are now back on friendly terms which I have missed. He and I are very similar and I used to love talking to him over many things, including things that my sister could never fully understand or comprehend as she doesn't see the world like my dad and I do. I'm speaking to him again tomorrow so I really don't want to mess this new relationship with my father up again as I need him on my side as things with my sister and I aren't great right now. It reminds me of a Beauty and the Beast story (my favourite Disney movie!) where Dad is the beast and he is willing to take a chance on opening up the communication channel again after going through a rough period of being isolated due to Melbourne's COVID-19 restrictions and I'm willing to take a chance on the relationship again and see where it goes, just like in the song of the movie of beauty and the beast by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson.

- I finished the back of a size 1 baby jumper tonight and started the front of it for charity.

Kernel those wonderful achievements coming, forumites!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐🍀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance