Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

nice work @LostAngel
Take care my friend and see you around

well done @LostAngel 

Good evening @LostAngel @Flying_Hams @TAB @BPDSurvivor @pinklollipop15 @frog @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @periwinklepixie @cloudcore @HenryX and all forumites here . Well done on all of your achievements everyone! I'm so proud of you all☺️👍🏻

Today (Sunday) my achievements were:

- Went to my GP and had some good news on the physical health front in terms of no more blood pressure meds as well as learning more about my recent relapse this week regarding my mental health episode

- Had the new Caramilk McFlurry at Maccas and it was very yummy!

- Checked my emails and doing a very surprising yet interesting one from my psychologist which I didn't expect. 
- Got my planned uni studying completed except for an assessment which I'll do tomorrow 

- Picked up my cat from my sisters house after having her there when I was sick for 6 long weeks and am very glad to have her home with me. My cat even kept me company tonight whilst I was studying psychology! 
- Posted on the forums today!

Keep those fabulous achievements coming!

Judi9877😎💐

that's good your cat kept you company @Judi9877  and a McFlurry sounds interesting lol  thanks for posting

What!? @Judi9877 ! Caramilk McFlurry sounds incredible! It's not even 6am, but my mouth is watering! Sad story though...I'm lactose intolerant and am still have issues because I had an iced black sugar coffee two days ago (thought it was dairy free....oh boy, was I wrong!)

Hope you have a great day! Looking forward to listing my achievements once I get through today, AND, of course, celebrate everyone else's achievements too.

Hi @BPDSurvivor @TAB @Flying_Hams @LostAngel @pinklollipop15  @Daisydreamer @frog @Shaz51 and everyone here.

Today my achievements were:

- Sat my uni psychology quiz and got a Credit

- Had a shower

- Emailed my psychologist 

- Texted a friend to let her know how I'm feeling

- Had a delicious hamburger for dinner

- Checked Facebook 

What are your achievements today forumites? Keep on posting them!

Judi9877

Nice work on uni @Judi9877
Im off to bed
Nite my friiend

Today was a bit of a blur looking back
.. However.. I did go for a walk early
Went to drs
Rang hospital as told to plus they rang back with an appointment!
Checked health app, new appointment on there
So , got some stuff done on otherwise just unseasonably Hot day , its still 27 deg at 9.30 so am going to get up and turn timer off on a/c .. just let it run... nite All

Todays Acheivements are One Thinking Through what This Weeks To Do List is,Two Getting out of Bed,Three Having A Hot shower and Changing Clothes,Four Checking Emails,Five Spending time with Family,Six Foccussing on Positives as much as I can despite current worries,Seven Ordering in instead of cooking dinner from Scratch ,all in all not much today but doing what I can 

Good evening @LostAngel @TAB @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @pinklollipop15 @Daisydreamer @frog @Shaz51 and all forumites here. Well done on all of your achievements!

Today wasn't very productive for me as my mental health was bad and causing me issues all day but I did achieve the following:

- Finished a beanie for a PARCS worker

- Watched the 6pm news and then Home and Away

- Took care of my mental health by getting in some much needed naps during the day

- Spent time with my cat watching her keep me company on my bed when I was upset

- Ate some teriyaki chicken and brown rice for dinner which my housemate cooked up

- Had a hot shower and got dressed 

- Did my daily Calm app check in which I find to be very useful for my mental health 

Keel those wonderful achievements coming!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance