Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

Former-Member
Not applicable

waiting for your pics @Former-Member

how are you going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Going ok @outlander , work today,  how are things with you?

love the memes @Former-Member thank you

i hope work was ok?

things are hard here, cant do much about it except wait for appointments and try to get through the each day though.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yikes @outlander, sounds like the daily grind is wearing at present. 

mm very much so @Former-Member even a dr that im not all that familiar with said that i wasnt looking the best today (pops dr not mine) juggling my health and pain , pops stuff, family stuff, horses, etc is quite alot atm but even the small stuff right now feel huge. im aware some of it is feeling this way as between yesterday and the next few days is my suicide attempt aniversaries too
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Being in pain does not help either ... 

How are things going in the therapy dept?

no pain doesnt help, my hand injury has really flared up and really weak and painful. my teeth im about ready to take out myself as another 2 teeth have joined the ouch party too along with horrid kidney and back pain thatll have to be checked out as soon as i can but i dont think its an infection. never can tell though.

i was suppose to have a psych session last friday but they cancelled and forgot to inform me until i rang yesterday to find out what what happening so now i have to wait another 3 weeks. ive only got 4 sessions left before my care plan runs out too which makes things abit trickier @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Triple ouch @outlander 

Is there anything you could drop?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance