Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

sounds like a good plan @Former-Member are you moving far from where you are currently living?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @outlander moving interstate. 

oh @Former-Member
sounds like quite the change for you then huh
Former-Member
Not applicable

This time we are moving to be closer to family @outlander and am hoping benefit outweighs the risk as Mr Darcy's mental health has deteriorated with each move. 

will keep my fingers and toes crossed @Former-Member i hope that it is helpful for you both
Former-Member
Not applicable

So do I possum, will just tackle things as they happen. 

How is your foot now @outlander @

thats all that you can do @Former-Member Heart

My foots ok, it has its good and bad days but i suppose thats pretty normal for an injury that wasnt treated properly so didnt heal right. its mostly ok though.
im abit more worried about the womens health issues as im still yet to see a specilist and the upcoming op for my teeth.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you got an appt for secret women's business as yet @outlander ? I have been watching the countdown for your teeth.

no unfortuantly, they were suppose to see my in April but they were pretty backed up. they said they would ring in june but i still havent heard from them yet either @Former-Member its abit of a worry for me esp with 3 abnormal readings, each progressing every test.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sometimes if you ring and check you can be fortunate and get a cancellation @outlander .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance