Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

not currently @Former-Member after this week the stuff with the horses is easing right off though so itll jsut be the normal stuff. the rest of it is basically for pop and having to constantly be there for him etc- hes becoming very dependent that he cant even go to the chemist or the shops on his own anymore, he cant have specilists ring him etc because he doesnt know what they are talking about and if they ring to change appointments ill never know about it so everything is going through me now.
once some of his tests are ou of the way it wont be so busy either atm they need to do some ruling out for his symptoms. its hard to know whats what because he sometimes lies for attention or he forgets etc so its up to me to monitor etc and relay back to the drs. soo frustrating and overwhelming sometimes trying to manage everything and everyone

@Smc 👋

Hi @outlander. Yeah, I'm quietly keeping an eye on you. It's hard stuff. Smiley Frustrated

thanks for keeping an eye on me @Smc Heart
hard stuff indeed 😞
Former-Member
Not applicable

Pops memory issues = yikes @outlander I reckon one would need a double sense of humour to cope with that.

Sending very gentle thoughts your way.

(Sorry, got waylaid on the phone).

sense of humour is needed @Former-Member thats for sure
thank you sending gentle thoughts your way too xo
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Trust the infection has not put you in this state:download (20).jpg

ive missed your pics! @Former-Member
no, no time for bedrest though thats where i wish i was.
on antibiotics 4 times a day and if it hasnt cleared it by the end of the course i have to see what the next step will be. i see dr in a few days again
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope it clears up soon @outlander 

Infections = 😬😬😬

thanks @Former-Member i ignored it for a week which may not have been the best idea 😬🤔
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance