Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

....but my comment hasn't appeared

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your contribution!

Some of you have let us know that your comments haven't appeared after posting them. What this has alterted us to is that our 'out of office' message isn't appearing.

Our forum hours Monday - Friday are 9:30am - 5:30pm. This means your comments will go live straight away during these hours. If you post outside of these hours, they will go live at 9:30am the following day.

Thank you for your feedback and continuing to work with us to improve the saneforums!

NikNik

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ....but my comment hasn't appeared

Hi there,

In some exciting news - our hours have extended and changed. To be more responsive and available in the times you're available, we have changed the moderated hours from 5pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday.

I hope this is much more convenient for you all!

NikNik

Hi,
I am trying very hard to participate. However ... The first time I tried to post, I spent hours composing something that vanished into thin air. Then I spent ages this morning writing another one and I can't see that anywhere either (it is probably just me). I tried to change my avatar as well, and I thought I had done it, but I don't know if that worked either.
I have to say I feel stupid writing the posts ( lucky it is anonymous) and it takes me time that I really should be doing other things like washing, cooking etc, and then it doesn't work. I also don't really know what to say. None of this is the fault of the forum, but I am sure that you want to know the challenges as well as the positive aspects. It is like trying to plan a holiday over the net. I can get so far but then I cant figure it out and have to call and speak to a real person to get to the next step. I will keep trying and do my best.

Hi Annabelle,

Thanks for the feedback. That's sounds annoying to spend hours writing a post and then have it disappear. Have they reappeared yet? The reason I ask is because posts don't appear outside of moderating times, which is 5pm - 10pm AEST nightly. So if you post outside of these times, you won't be able to see your post until after 5pm the next day because they are in a queue waiting to be approved by a moderator. This may be what happened to your posts.  Also, the content might be available in your profile. If you click on your name, you be taken to your profile where you will be able to see your last posts. I hope this makes sense.

That said, if none of this works, please let us know as it may be a bug that needs to be fixed. Thanks for your patience.

CherryBomb

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance