Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Sleep and Wellbeing // Thursday 15th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hey forumites!

Just letting you know that tomorrow (July 15th) we have another Online Peer Group Chat happening over here from 7pm - 8:30pm AEST.

The topic is Sleep and Wellbeing

Many of us can struggle to get the amount and quality of sleep that we need, yet sleep is quite important for our mental health and wellbeing. Not getting enough sleep can be an early warning sign that we might not be doing so well mentally. In this chat we'll come together to reflect and learn about how we can cope with our sleep concerns, and support each other!

sleep.gif

Tagging some people who might be interested, or who might know others who could be interested Smiley Happy @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @BPDSurvivor @Adge @bipolarbunny @Flying_Hams @Teej 

@TideisTurning and @HappyCastle are set to facilitate a great group discussion! Smiley Happy

As always, if you're interested but can't make it, you will be able to read the transcript of the group the next day here

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Sleep and Wellbeing // Thursday 15th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hi Everyone, 

The next online peer group is due to start very soon. Just tagging everyone who supported the initial post and some members online in case they'd like to join @Adge @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 @Abner @Anastasia @Appleblossom @Bill16 @BlueBay @Fluttershy1 @Determined @Dimity @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Grace74 @HenryX @Oaktree @Meowmy @Poppyfriend543 @StuF @TAB 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Sleep and Wellbeing // Thursday 15th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

@TideisTurning Thanks for the reminder I completely forgot. xx

BB 🐰💙

@TideisTurning Thanks for the reminder I completely forgot too!

I'm cooking but will pop in as I can as I am extremely sleep deprived!

Tagging my good friends @saltandpepper and @Emelia8 as they could do with some sleep too 😀💞🙏

Hello @bipolarbunny 💙

Thanks @TideisTurning @Anastasia @Former-Member 

Tried to log in, but cant. 😔

I can't log in either - is it a different account?

Dimity

Oh isn't it here? @Emelia8 

@TideisTurning  Couldn't log in. Then when I finally did, I can't send msgs. Will have to give it a miss sorry. 

BB 🐰💙

@Anastasia nah it's on the chat system. Seems to have a few problems tonight. I couldn't send msgs at all. 

Hope you are well hon. I had a big day and am spent. Will catch up with everyone tomorrow. xx

BB 🐰💙

Same here @bipolarbunny . In the end I logged in as a guest, even though I have a registered account. But not able to send messages. @TideisTurning @Former-Member 😵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance