Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Online Peer Group Chat// Caring For Someone While Caring For Someone Else//

Hi Everyrone! 

Our next Online Peer Group Chat will be held on Thursday 21st October7PM - 8:30PM AEDT. The topic for this Chat will be Caring for Yourself While Caring for Someone Else 

You Got This GIF by YouTube

So that we are able to best support the people in our lives, it's important that we remember to care for ourselves too. This can look different for everyone and it can be tricky to navigate the balance of caring for yourself and others for the same time. Join us for a conversation around self-care, prioritising our well-being and an opportunity to share and learn from each other.

I'm going to tag a few people who may be interested in this and encourage you to tag others you know of also! @Shaz51 @SJT63 @BPDSurvivor @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 @Krishna @lorikeetlove @Sophia1 

To join or to submit a question for the group, click here. As always, if you're interested but can't make it you will be able to read the transcript of the group the next day here You're also welcome to create a thread here on the Forums to keep the discussion going!

Please see this FAQ for any questions you may have. For any issues on the night, please message the moderator of the group on the Chat platform. If you'd like to receive a reminder closer to the event, please support this post & we'll keep you updated 😊 We hope you're able to join us! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Caring For Someone While Caring For Someone Else//

Hey everyone, 

A reminder that this Online Peer Group Chat will be on tonight, starting at 7pm AEDT 😄

@BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @SJT63 @Flying_Hams @Adge 

@Former-Member 

week nights are always difficult for me.

tonight I have promised to watch a Korean horror movie with my partner's 15 year old son

should be fun....????    ah the things we do.....

Hey everyone, we're just about to get started in 5 minutes! 🙂 
@Shaz51 @Adge @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor 

You can join here 🙂 
https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat 

Thanks @Former-Member Much appreciated.

I enjoyed Participating in the Chat - Found it helpful & supportive.

Then 20 to 30 minutes before end - Chat Site Logged me out, Chat Window Disappeared.

It Showed me as Still Logged in - Yet I could not access the Chat Window to participate (the entire time).

I have no idea what caused this Glitch/ technical issue - It's never happed whilst using that Peer Group Chat before.

Best Regards,

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance