Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

s-jay
Senior Contributor

New forum enhancements or features

Hi gang! The "Responsive Project" is officially over but I have still been posting any new enhancements in the Responsive thread out of habit, but it probably is time for a new thread to let you all know when something new is coming. 

So this is it! Yesterday I posted about the new 'tag cloud' over there in that thread. Here is what I said:

Hi all! New feature comin along on Friday!

'Tag cloud'! Tags are classifications that moderatos give to posts - eg depression, self care etc. Whatever the predominant topic is in the thread.

From Friday, you'll see a box on the right hand side that will show how threads have been tagged by moderators - it will look like this:

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.50.36 pm.png

And will be under the drop downs on the right hand side - Unread, Favourites etc

You'll be able to see what the most common tags are as well as click on a topic that interests you and see all the threads on that topic. 

Here's an example of what it looks like if you click the self care tage in the 'tag cloud':

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.55.16 pm.png

Any Qs let me know!

Have you seen the tag cloud yet?? What do you think? I noticed @outlander  @Shaz51  @BlueBay  & @Flying_Hams all supported the post, have you had a chance to check it out yet?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance