Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Latest responsive update - feedback and queries

Thread page iconsA15BD5B8-CFD0-41E5-AF29-4F630F5E54C4.jpeg

7F518C3C-3830-431D-9236-AB846708BEDA.jpeg

Profile page. Didn’t knowit did that. Will check iPad again to double check. Having said that I don’t mind that image either 😊

Hi @Lauz@s-jay@nashy 

not sure why my screenshots were deleted. I was messaged by a mod but am still feeling unsure as to what the issue was. Can you please let me know why. I’m not grumpy about it but just want to know. 

Hi @s-jay (and/or @Lauz and @nashy). I noticed when I changed my profile picture this morning that the issue with the difference in display between mobile and desktop and on mobile between image message and profile display message, has been fixed! It looks fab now - thank you to whichever clever person/people were behind that 👍🙂

I seem to have lost the "recent posts" tabs on the right hand side ??

Not sure? I happened about a week ago.

@Lauz@s-jay @nashy

hi 

When I receive email notification there is no support or reply button. Has that been taken off?   There used to be. 

Hi @BlueBay,

Yes, that was removed as we realised there was a problem/identification risk with using the reply via email to the forum via the email notifications. As part of removing the reply button the support button was taken with it as they are part of the same coding. 

Hope this makes sense and apologise for any inconvenience 🌟 

Thanks for your reply @Lauz

it does make sense. 

@Lauz I have come across two issues in recent times.

I have noticed in mobile app that screen jumps if I want to go back and edit text, often posting before I am ready to. 

In the desktop app, when cancelling the "cancel or leave" pop up option appears only very briefly (not enough time to make a selection) and to exit I have to use PC option of reverting to previous screen.

Thanks for letting us know @Former-Member - sounds strange!

Can you let me know what kind of mobile you are on? And you mentioned PC - what browser were you on when that happened?

💻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance