Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Rick
Senior Contributor

Ta Muchly

I just want to thank Sane for this forum.

Kristin, Nik, Looped One thank you and all the posters for being so kind in your acceptance.

I've never really felt at any time in my life that anyone actually understood the daily grind of MI.

I needed a place like this with folk like you. I'm not really alone.

I can't tell you just what that feels like. I've always been alone. With friends, when I was married, working, performing,living. Just so very very alone.

So now, I come here every day. I try not to post but it seems that I can't help myself. And even though I am woefully inadequate, I know that other feel that too.

It's such a difference.

So I'm grateful.

I aint much, but if I'm ever needed and I  am actually capeable of doing something of use, please let me know. I feel I have a debt of honour here. For people have cared for me here. 

It's strange, People care, and kindness actually causes me physical pain. It really does hurt. But 

well as I said, here I'm not alone so muchos gracios,

I have learned here that

Hope Endures

Rick

10 REPLIES 10
NikNik
Senior Contributor

Re: Ta Muchly

Hi @Rick 

I have no idea how I missed this thread! It looks like that perhaps @CherryBomb  @kristin @Hobbit  @-karma-  @Baboo  & @Loopy have missed it too!

Thank you so much for expressing your gratitude - it made me smile

You have given as much as you have recieved. We don't need to call on you, because you are doing so much already. Don't underestimate the contribution you have to this community.

Thank you again for your kind words and I look forward to continuing to 'see' you around the forums 🙂

Hello @Rick - I do often think about how many people must keep their stories to themselves- and a forum like this is the perfect place people can chat with out feeling exposed or judged 🙂 i love reading the support every one gives each other. I t makes such a difference to feel heard and to hear doesn't it?

Hobbit
Senior Contributor

Dear @Rick ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful message and your kind words. Your 'thank you' goes both ways, believe me, it enhances my life getting to know you (and everyone else here for that matter) and I am sure that anyone else who read this would agree with me.

You and your contributions are far from inadequate. They are greatly admired and appreciated.

Hope certainly DOES endure my friend. Thank you.

Hobbit.

Rick
Senior Contributor

@Loopy 

Oh Graet Looped One

That's really very nice.

I tnink the thing I like about your posts is the hope which is very often implies through your words. 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that the new year is more than simply coping.

Please take care and thank you for all your positivity.

Hope endures

Rick

I really wish that all the lessons, jokes and poems were my own work, then I would have an excuse for being a nut, just have to be satisfied with what I am and do what I do best. What's my name?

oh,

loopy

kristin
Senior Contributor

Hey @Rick 

Sorry, I've just seen this - you are welcome! You are one of us and no debt of any sort is owed. It's grace, pure grace - which we share around and watch it multiply. So in spite of the pain (which I think I understand somewhat), please accept this gift not only for Christmas but ongoing. And please stop trying not to post! Why would you deprive us? When we share and connect we all grow.

So... hope endures and grace grows. May we all flourish in such an environment.

Kindest regards, 

Kristin

Hey @Loopy 

Finding them and posting them here for us is your own work, you are the connection - you don't need to be originator as well. We all have reasons for being FITH, that is not an excuse. A subtle but important difference I believe.

So sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it is mending steadily.

Kindest regards,

Kristin

kristin, I thank you for your kind words I suppose as long as I don't claim to be the originator of the articles I place lets me off the plagiarism angle.

loopy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance